A letter from the owner on COVID-19
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our communities, our businesses, and our general way of life. During this time of uncertainty of the near future, I wanted to reach out to all of you and give an update on our business operations.
First, our hearts go out to everyone who have been personally affected by this virus and we will continue to keep everyone in our prayers. We understand that this is a scary time to live in right now and for as long as the government allows our company to operate, we will continue to provide our services. As a company that transports pets throughout the United States, we understand how crucial our business can be to clients in need. We have gave much thought in how to move forward and the reasons we chose to continue transporting during this time is due to the following:
- Clients needing an animal transported for therapy reasons.
- Clients that were in the process of moving and still need our service to bring their pets to them.
- Military clients that were being relocated and need their pets brought back to them.
- Rescue shelters that still need our service to relocate animals to less crowded shelters to prevent them from being euthanized.
- Clients who have had their pets at training facilities and need our service to bring them home.
The health and safety of our clients, all animals on board, and our drivers are our #1 priority. As we already practice extreme sanitation procedures of our van and animals being transported, we are implementing more procedures to help keep our clients protected during this time. The following procedures will be implemented:
- Drivers will be wearing gloves and masks at all times when outside of the transport vehicle.
- Drivers will use sanitation wipes to wipe down the steering wheel and door handles when re-entering the van and discarding the gloves.
- Drivers will be requiring and maintaining a 6ft distance from others.
- During pickup and delivery of animals, our drivers will have minimum contact with clients.
Moving forward, we will keep you updated with any changes as we monitor the coronavirus closely. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy!